How To Download WhatsApp Status Video
WhatsApp Status is the new feature of WhatsApp which is used by all WhatsApp users. Most of the people share their life’s moments on WhatsApp Status which automatically disappears after 24 hours.
Sometimes we want to save the status image or status video of our friend which is shared on WhatsApp. We can take a Screenshot of Image to save and then manually crop it, but saving a status video is very difficult. I would say it’s not possible but I have a trick which will help you to save.
How To Save WhatsApp Status Video
The first method is that you can use your default File Manager App to save the Status Videos and Images. The WhatsApp stores the viewed Status images and videos in a temporary location, we will save it from that location. Learn how to save.
- The first step is that you have to view the Status on WhatsApp, so it will download that file in a temporary location.
- Now open the File Manager App, or you can use ES File Explorer
- Enable the Show Hidden files or show dot files from the settings of the File Manager App.
- Now open the WhatsApp Folder and then Media Folder, Now open the .Statuses folder
- Here you will see all the status images and videos of your WhatsApp contacts
- Copy the statuses to another folder, these will disappear after 24 hours.
Save WhatsApp Status Using Status Saver App
There are a lot of apps are available on the Google Play store which can help you to save the WhatsApp Status Video and Images. I will recommend an app that will help you to save the status videos of WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Dual Space too.
When we create a dual app of WhatsApp then it stores the Status in another location we can save it by using the manual method by File Manager App but there is only one App available for saving Dual Space WhatsApp Status.
How To Save WhatsApp Status Video Using Status Saver App
WhatsApp Status Video can be easily saved by this app and also the same for images. This app is a multi-status saver app that allows you to save the statuses of Normal WhatsApp, Dual Space WhatsApp, and WhatsApp Business.
- This App is easy to use, Just install the App from the Google Play Store App and Open it.
- On the default screen, you will see all the Status images and videos in different tabs
- Click on the Save button to save and you can check the saved statuses in the saved tab.
- From the navigation menu, you can access all other features of App like Dual Space Status Saver and WhatsApp Business Status saver
- It also comes with the WhatsApp Direct Chat feature, in which you can start a chat on WhatsApp without saving the contact number.
Saving WhatsApp status images and videos is very easy whether you use an app or the manual method. But I will recommend the app because you don’t need to mess with hidden files in File Manager, also the app has multi-status saving support and direct chat feature too