The Lenovo ThinkPad L512 is the latest in aline of ThinkPads from Lenovo, the computer giant and probably the world leader in laptop design and laptop construction. It is an undeniable fact that Lenovo is the market leader in most parts of the world when it comes to the design and construction of new age laptops. What is more unique about the brand Lenovo is that they are constantly in an effort to reinvent themselves and produce laptops and notebooks or even netbooks with much better features and specifications that those sported by their predecessor that were released even a few month ago.Read More
Another laptop or another so called Think Pad to actually have come from the laptop giant Lenovo in the present day is the Lenovo ThinkPad T401 which is again a ThinkPad that really thinks. Lenovo has actually kick started the trend of smart notebooks and this has actually led to a re-evolution of sorts in the industry as the Lenovo ThinkPad T401 is actually another really smart and intelligent device or note book or tech tool (depends on one what one will call it) to have been designed by the brains behind Lenovo. That Lenovo is one of the biggest names in the design and construction of laptops is no secret.Read More
The Lenovo ThinkPad X201 is, in all probability the best and most efficient laptop in the ThinkPad category that has been designed by Lenovo in the present day. Lenovo are now the market leaders in the field of laptop design and laptop construction. In the electronic industry laptop design has to be done with a great deal of effort for a brand to be accepted by the public. There a number of companies vying for people’s attentions but the most important parameters when it comes to laptop design and laptop construction is the design of the laptop and the construction of the laptop and these are very important parameters when it comes to judging a laptop. Other parameters include the overall performance of the specific model of the laptop or the notebook and the software compatibility.Read More
The Lenovo ThinkPad Edge 15 is a budget-friendly small-business oriented laptop. With the new design, Lenovo has combined form and function and delivered this model known for its excellent performance.
1>Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
2> Intel Core i3-330M processor (2.13GHz, 3MB cache)
3> 15.6-inch 1366 x 768 WXGA glossy display
4> Intel GMA HD integrated graphics
5> 2GB DDR3 RAM (2GB x 1)
6> 250GB Fujitsu 5400RPM hard drive
7> Intel 1000BGN Wi-Fi, Realtek Gigabit LAN
8> Built-in web camera
9> 6-cell 10.8v 5.2Ah 57Wh battery
10 Dimensions: (LxWxH) 14.96 x 9.72 x 1.33 – 1.56″ weighing 5.56 pounds
Think corporate laptops, think Lenovo ThinkPad. Know for its durability, usability, connectivity, serviceability, and warranty coverage, ThinkPad laptops are in a league of their own. The new feather in their cap is the all new ThinkPad X100e
• 1.6GHz AMD Athlon Neo Single-Core MV-40 Mobile Processor
• 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2 (667MHz)
• Windows 7 Professional 32bit
• 11.6″ WXGA HD anti-glare LED Backlit display (1366×768)
• 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
• ATI Radeon 3200 Graphics
• 802.11b/g/n, Gigabit LAN
• 4-in-1 card reader and 0.3-megapixel webcam
• 6-Cell Li-ion battery
• Dimensions: (W x L x H) 11.1″ x 8.2″ x 0.6″/1.2″ weighing 3.3 pounds
The Lenovo IdeaPad Y650 can easily replace your home PC, so advanced are its features and designs incorporated into it. A sleek design and an affordable price can give many notebooks a run for their money.
1> Windows Vista Home Premium (SP1, 64-bit)
• Intel Core 2 Duo processor P8700 (2.53GHz, 3MB L2 Cache, 1066MHz FSB)
• 16.0 ” TFT Widescreen display with LED backlighting (1366×768)
• 4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz System Memory
• NVIDIA GeForce G 105M graphics with 256MB discrete memory
• 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
• Dual Layer CD/DVD Recordable
• 1.3 megapixel integrated camera
• JBL stereo speakers (Dolby Home Theater)
• Intel Wireless Wi-Fi Link 5100 and Bluetooth Version 2.0 + EDR
• Weight: 5.8 lb. including battery
• Dimensions: 390 X 260 X 26.1 mm
• Warranty: 1 year system and 1 year battery
• 6-cell 2000mAh 42Wh battery
Eco-friendly products are a rage nowadays and if a laptop is built using environment-friendly components, which saves energy and also comes with some really excellent features, then obviously it will be a clear winner. The Lenovo ThinkPad L512 is no exception to this trend.
1> Windows 7 Professional 32-bit
2>15.6-inch HD 1366 x 768 WXGA Anti-glare
3>Intel Core i3-350M processor (2.26GHz, 3MB cache)
4>3GB DDR3 RAM (2GB x 1GB)
5>250GB Hitachi 5400RPM Hard Drive
6>Intel 6200AGN, Bluetooth, Realtek 1Gb LAN
7> Intel GMA HD Integrated
8>Built-in 2.0M web camera
9>6-cell 10.8v 48Wh
10>Dimensions: (LxWxH) 14.96 x 9.72 x 1.26-1.42 inches
Laptops may be expensive items for most people, and although the prices can vary, even the cheapest models may be quite a large investment. Whenever you spend a lot of money on one item, the worry is that something might happen to it that can leave you out of pocket. One of the main reasons, therefore, that people may often look for laptop insurance is to protect their investment.
So, what are the main considerations you should make if you decide that you want insurance for your laptop?
- The first thing is likely to be the premium, which is the annual cost of the insurance policy. Premiums can vary significantly from provider to provider, with some being less cost-effective than others. Sometimes you are offered insurance when you purchase your laptop in the store, but you can also buy it independently, and it may make sense to shop around for the most suitable deal to ensure you are not spending more than you have to.
You want a new laptop but you don’t know which one is best to suit your needs.
Here our quick-fire guide to helping tell the difference between a word-worthy computer and a game-gaining mate.
- The laptop in question should have a superior high-end graphics card or GPU.
- It should also have a high performance powerful processor.
- It needs to have plenty of memory, including dedicated video RAM.
- It requires a large hard drive to store the games themselves.
- You’ll probably also need a large high-resolution display which, preferably, should be backed up with HD technologies such as Blu-ray.
As with many things in life, accidents can happen. One can haphazardly fall down the stairs, accidently break a zip or unintentionally stall the car.
But an accident, whether it is on purpose or not, can be costly to amend especially if it is an accident with a laptop. Broken laptops can be expensive to fix or replace and as the following disasters indicate, sometimes it is better to be safe than sorry by taking out insurance.
Whatever kind of laptop you have whether it is notebook laptops or a netbook; take out laptop insurance today and cover yourself in case either of these catastrophes occurs. Calamity scenarios that cause hair-pulling rage and screaming-breakdowns include;Read More